Fly Tying
Horseshoes

How many children

Start counting.....  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One son, 12. I thought I'd get a break and he would be at least 15 or 16 before he thought he knew everything and had his life all figured out... kids grow up so fast it's scary. Now I have to wait 15 years or so before he appreciates his Dad again... or until the next time he asks for money. He's in several Honors classes in school, has lots of friends, is a good musician, and never gets in trouble, so I am thankful every day. Got 4 others whom I'll meet somewhere someday, we had 3 miscarriages (one with twins) on the long road to getting one keeper.

My 4 kids are all grown. 3 boys, 1 girl. My oldest son & daughter in law have 2 boys, my only grand children so far, and my future fishing buddies! :D

I have 2 kid. My daughter is 18 months and my son is 9 weeks. Although I have never been so tired in my life, they have brought me more joy than I could have even imagined. I haven't done much fishing since they were born. The season before my daughter was born I spent 80 days on the water in a 6 month season and sold 20 dozen flies. Since we started having kids I've only fish 10-15 times. Tell me friends, when will this change. When can I realistically start teaching my kids to fish, fly fish and tie flies? Cant wait to share this great sport/pastime with them.

post-18024-0-08903600-1320254061_thumb.jpg post-18024-0-98742600-1320254048_thumb.jpg

I want to say that there seems to be a lot of proud parents and grandparents. Bravo. They are lucky children. Lets hope they like to flytye or flyfish. lol.

I have a daughter by my first marriage and three wonderful step-kids, two boys and a girl plus two sons-in-law and two daughters-in-law. My daughter and her family (three of the grandkids, two boys and a girl)live in Georgia, the others all live here in Sacramento. Four girls and a boy make up the California grand children. One of my granddaughters is a fly tyer and all of them like to camp and fish with "Papa Bob". Being a Grandpa is the best job in the world!

No children yet thankfully! (any of those daughters out there single? I can offer limitless access to a private brown trout river ;) )

Just one daughter...she will be 14 in February....the fiancee and I are considering 1-2 more before this decade is out.

Someone here has 17 or more children??? Whoever it is, my hat's off to you because my only child is a 1 year old and she is about all I can handle! She's full of spunk and always on the go, and usually finds a way to get into everything. :lol: