Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

I'm wicked jealous! I just got out for the first time this season yesterday afternoon and for an hour this afternoon. No catches yet but with water temperatures in the mid thirties and things still thawing out it will be a bit yet before things pick up.

Nice Fish!

post-55594-0-72675000-1427908453_thumb.jpgpost-55594-0-59611200-1427908461_thumb.jpg

first day of the season rivers were too high, went to donaldsons and low and behold got this brownie! (wild as they don't stock brownies) Won a bottle of whiskey for it too eyoo.

Finally !!!

I put the boat in the water, for that first time since getting back down here from Illinois. Once again, the St Johns River was kind enough to give up some fish. Nothing huge, and this cheap camera doesn't do them justice, but I did catch some beautiful Spotted Sunfish:

And a few Bluegill:

I lost count at 15, and there were several small bass.

Yeah, I like 'em too, WS. They don't get much larger than this ... but they do have some great coloration.

The eye:

And gill flap:

Really get bright during the breeding season.

Never seen a spotted sunfish mike, thats a neat looking fish.

Same here, never seen them before but I like them. Would look good in my 75g office tank! ;)