Fly Tying
Dezod

Me and Mini-Me swap

Ben and Jimboha!... Good to have you in the swap.

For those of you who are realatively new to the site and or to swapping please make sure to read the pinned topic with regards to how swaps work on the site. We have all been new at one time or another, however, those of us who swap a lot also occasionally see those new to the site not follow through on the swap commitments more often than those we see posting quite a bit. Glad everyone is joingin and hopefully it will be a lot of fun.

I will close the swap on Friday, so if we don't reach 10 swappers then there will be less flies to tie, but hopefully we can fill the swap by then.

C

mrflyfisherguy thanks for joining with a red blood worm

cencal... PM sent

C

Addy Sent

Cory, my flies are ready. Please PM your address.

Those look super juicy :D :D , I bet the fish love those.

C

check out the size 16

Here is where we stand:

Haven't hosted in a long time, but it seems to be a good time to start one as we are getting pummelled with snow here in Colorado. Here in Colorado we have a number of great stillwaters attached to great tail waters. The inspiration for this swap is a specific section of water.

There are 2 gold medal reservoirs with a tailwater between them. Fishing a #10 red or black rojo midge will get you into 24 inch fish on the reservoir, but you might need a #24 thread midge to hook a fish in the "stream" section.

Here is the Swap rules:

Each swapper will tie 2 flies. One should be a stillwater style chironomid/buzzer fly in a larger size (8-12). The second fly should be a smaller exact or similar version of the larger fly that one could use on a stream (16-24). Limited to the first 10 people willing to swap, so everyone will be sending 20 flies, 10 each of 2 similar patterns one large and one small.

Due Date Saturday, March 17

First 10 with I'm in

1. Rockworm- TDC (Delectible chironomid)- Addy Sent

2. Border Collies- TBD

3. Custom Fly Tyer- Ice cream cone- Addy Sent

4.Flytire- Hot spot Zebra

5.Fishing Bob- Matchstick Buzzer

6. Jburdge-

7. Benmz-

8.Elmerfuddwnc- Flexi buzzer??

9.Jimboha- Double Shamus

10. MrFlyFisherGuy - Red blood worm

SM- Dezod- Poison Tung/Poison Tung (Red)

Mine are in the mail. (Jeez- Canada post is expensive!) I tyed traditional TDC (Thomson Delectable Chironomids) sizes 10 and 20. Let me know when you get them.