Fly Tying
benmz

Stonefly nymph

Got all flies in last night and sorted them. I'll be heading to the post office this AM to send them out. This is a really cool assortment of stoneflies. Amazing how many different ways we can imitate a bug. With the stoneflies molting, these will be great flies for any open water in the next few months. If anyone is missing any flies, please let me know. I did my best at keeping track of the sorting, but there is a chance I missed one. There should be 9 flies a piece. Please post once you recieve them.

-Ben

Mine showed up today! This was my first swap on this forum and wow am I impressed with the quality of the flies. These are beautiful. I hope I can learn from you guys and eventually be able to tie flies of this caliber. Thank so much for letting me participate.

I never posted but I got mine a while back and they are awesome! I can't wait to fish them. I too would like for some pics of all the flies together.

It's no big deal. I haven't put the flies in my box yet, so I'll try to take a pic in a few days and put it up if you guys are still interested.

-Ben