Fly Tying

I dont know, looking at that zoomed photo I think it may be some stretching weight device for when they impregnate humans.

Riff, I will try my best to get you one if I get the chance. I will leave the shotgun alone next time and get out the big stuff and lay down some very heavy fire. Piker20, I think you may be right. I'm beginning to think that this wasn't hernia surgery and that the doc was in with the aliens.....Oh yeah, to try and keep with the original topic, I will locate a carrier pigeon and see if I can raise some money for your cause Riff and point it in your direction. I told the pigeon to fly north and look for a big guy that looks like the anti-christ...

Oh, I just had another thought ... if you aren't squeamish and they haven't hauled of the wrecked airliner, there's probably tons of money lying around in the wreckage. You might find enough to get you all the way there.

He's asking for 3500, I assume that's for a round trip ticket. Lets just send him a buck and a half for a ONE WAY ticket.

Now Utyer, the Scots may be many things but I'm not sure that the wee wifeys in Helmsdale are ready for a 6ft+ bearded Inked pierced rod swinging, bow firing muscle car driving hunk. :blink:

They might think that the Shetlanders have gone all Valhalla on them again and they'll be setting flaming blockades across the harbour to stop the long boats.

hey I don't drive a muscle car I drive a tow truck :lol: and as far as the cash in the plane wreck I searched but with the economy the way it is all they had was credit cards I contacted that spammer from a few days ago he ran the numbers and found out all 72 credit cards that were recovered had a total of $3.19 left uncharged

Tow Truck? I better read up on short box, low hung with 29 gallon tanks next time. B) Didn't risk google just in case.

Paul, since nobody had the decency to send me a winning Powerball ticket, my cash reserves are severely depleted, but what I do have is a nice Royal Stuart kilt left over from my daughter's days in the local drum corps. I already have your address, so I'll be sending it out forthwith. With your weight loss and all, you'll have no problem squeezing into it, and you'll be the most stylish laddie on the sacred pools. Just do me one small favor: PLEASE, in the name of all that's holy, don't forget to wear something under it. Remember, you'll be representing the good ol' U.S. of A., and the Helmsdale is noted for its windy conditions. BTW - I'd ask you to stop by and visit some of my relatives over there, but I'm sure most of them have been hanged by now.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ....

Please send pictures of any fish caught. Be sure to NOT BE IN THE PICTURE if you're in the above mentioned kilt.

Thank you