Fly Tying

Ok with the opening of River Helmsdale just around the corner I need $3500 to get there so I figured if all of my friends here at FTF would send me $3.00 each I would be able to get there. I need the money to be here by Christmas so I can get the tickets at that price. Thanks for the gifts in advance I know you all will pull together to send me out of the USA. :lol:

I really want to help. I put the money ($10.00) in a tube tied to a helium balloon. It should be there any time now. Hurry, run outside with your BB gun and shot down the first helium balloon you see !!!

Damn I think I am in trouble I don't have a BB gun so I grabbed my 7mm mag and shot the first thing I seen well I now have a weather balloon and I think an alien space craft was hit by the stray bullet going through the balloon which caused damage to its forward controls which inturn caused it to crash into one of the spy sattelites that the US government launched to watch Bigfoot as he planted and tended his Marijuanna plants in the national forests which by some unforseen reason caused a lunar flare that burned the eyes of a pilot of a 747 rendering him blind making him crash in the field by my house but the good news is the plane hit a helium balloon on the way down which had a $10 bill stuck in a plastic tube tied to it so now I only need $3490

I read this early this morning and didn't have time to comment/joke. I am sort of glad that I didn't now, because it went way past my imagination. I am a big enough fellow to admit when I'm wrong or outgunned but you went a few stories above the "next level". I am just "grasshopper" and riff and mike are the masters of the temple... Take Care and keep me laughing, Tony

The important thing to note in all of this is that Bigfoot can now plant and tend his crops un-molested.... :lol:

Murray

mikechell, riff got a good hit on it when he made it veer into the satellite but it was still trying to stay airborne. I guess it decided to get the heck out of dodge after that and went south. I happened to be outside and saw it and took action. When you manage to get it out of your roof, look at it closely and you will notice riffs huge 7mm mag damage and also some damage from 00 buck shot as it made its way over Grayson Co. Virginia heading for Florida. If you can get your hands on one of those little green fellows, somebody on this site will figure out how to tie some of it on a hook.

I don't know if I want to harm these guys. I think it might be taken as a snobbish move. Upon closer inspection of the picture ... I think this one's carrying a fly rod !!!

Yeah mikechell, I think you might be right. If you and I are wrong and that is a weapon that can destroy Earth instead of a rod then we can blame it on Riff because he fired the first shot. (just don't point out the buck shot damage to anyone)