Fly Tying
Sur3-Shot

Facebook

Hah! thats cold riff.. sounds like she got what she deserved though! bieng a repoman sounds like fun, you accepting applications!?

Riffle, you are too funny. I hope you tipped her well. "Don't eat yellow snow" just doesn't cut it when you are repo-ing her car !!!

Its just gonna be easier in the long run to change your name to Scott. You say hello on the salt threads and look what happened.

I met Simon on this forum and then "friended" him on Facebook (just one example). I really enjoy chatting, looking at his pictures and commenting on his fish and flies...hopefully he does the same. Yeah there is an increasing amount of malarkey on that site (ads etc) but once you sift past it all you can make some awesome connections.

Facebook is a tool. Like any tool, say a torque wrench, if you don't know how to use it, it will seem useless to you. Remember when email first came out? Lots of old-timers still think it does the same job as snail-mail, and can't be bothered.

Yeah, that's it, Variant. I don't know how to "use" the tool of FaceBook. I started with computers in the early 80's on a Commodor 64, I've been online since 1996 and am probably more computer literate than most. I am quite sure I could use the tool if I wanted to, I just don't want to. It's not a tool, any more than texting is a tool. It's a convenience that doesn't interest me.

And everybody ... QUIT TEXTING AND DRIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I communicate with Nate regularly on FB, maybe planning a trip to Billings eventually, if you don't have a facebook you should look into getting one. Just don't add Candy when she tries to add you as a friend (Candy is the girl who will try to add you and all she has on is a thong) .... she's not real

Also all or most of your fly material distributors have a FB, and have free give aways, also get to check out some cool pictures

As to changing my name, I am probably going to stick with Simon I have had it for almost 27 years now it would be difficult to change haha

Thanks everyone