Fly Tying
vicrider

Trout up and down swap

hey I just wanted to let everyone know my flies got here today they all look good and again sorry for the hold up with my flies I still don't know if my flies for the swap club arrived or not but the usps is changing everything around where I live they shut down all of our local post offices now the mail is being shipped two hours away just to be sent back here. Again sorry for the delay

fwg, I know what you mean. We were lucky to keep our rural post or we'd have had to gone to Elk (30 miles) for a PO. Lots of us would have been putting up mailboxes if that would have happened. My PO Box is 361. If I send a letter to my neighbor at PO Box 360, it travels to OK City for postmarking and back to us. That's about a 250 mile trip to move a total of 6". Glad you got the flyes already. When the PO works it really is one of the best in the world, just as our phone services are...When they work.

Got my flies last night. Great looking sets, looking forward to using them in the Sierra if the fires ever go out. Thanks to all the tyers and thanks vic for hosting.