Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

Not sure how to link to these, but probably the greatest song ever written and performed - Southern Cross, by Crosby, Stills, and Nash (DON'T ARGUE WITH ME ON THIS!), A close second would be Seven Bridges Road, by the Eagles.

Not sure how to link to these, but probably the greatest song ever written and performed - Southern Cross, by Crosby, Stills, and Nash (DON'T ARGUE WITH ME ON THIS!), A close second would be Seven Bridges Road, by the Eagles.

No argument ... but no agreement either.

Both good songs for sure!

Wow! There is a lot of great music listed so far. I have to add a few more to the list. I have always liked a lot of Queen's music and I really love the song "Who wants to live forever?" I am a big (one of the biggest) Led Zeppelin fan so I have to mention "the rain song" and "that's the way" although they never produced a song that I didn't like. I am also an old school head banger and love a lot of the older Black Sabbath music and when you play the song "fluff" by them most people don't realize that a group like them could do something so beautiful. Emotions in music means a lot to me and I always thought that "victim of changes" by Judas Priest was a song where Halford really poured his soul into a song. Another great, in my opinion, is "please don't Judas me" by Nazareth. On the other end of the spectrum would be Dolly singing "I will always love you" There has been others doing that song but they hurt my ears. Waylon Jennings needs to be mentioned also and what would America be without Willie. Sometimes its nice to listen to some classical violin and I also enjoy some female opera singers but the male voices in Italian or German just don't do anything for me. I can't think of anyone any better to end my little bit of input to this conversation than the one and only Hank Williams. I love senior and only like a couple by junior. When you are feeling down and think the world has taken a big dump on you then you just listen to "I'm so lonesome I could cry" and automatically you realize that things aren't as bad as poor old Hank has had it.....or you just order another and get a tear in your beer...

Love that sound. That will be what I play next time I sit down for a tying season. Great venue for a concert too. Sure I saw some fish rise around the 37min spot.

Nice call on Alice Cooper Piker. I'm disappointed you opted for the censored version, although I guess nudity is inappropriate for a fishing forum ohmy.png