Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eide

Winter Coffee

Lovely winter scene.

No such thing ... for me.

Pictures of snow and stuff, just make me cold.

No offense, the pictures are nicely composed ... I just can't see beauty in snow. My Wife thinks I am crazy for it, but it's true.

Love it I truely would go nuts without my Michigan Winters when it snows I am like a big kid

Same here, we just got 6" yesterday and I love it. Doesn't feel like Christmas without some snow on the ground. For me I need to have all four seasons.

Great pictures! I love to camp in the snow and that just got me wanting to wake up to a frozen morning and unzip an artic bag and anticipate that first cup of coffee.

Mike, I just have to pick on you a little.....I thought that all Marines were tough guys that could handle just about anything. I guess, if the situation arose, I could loan you an ARMY artic sleeping bag.....

Got to have snow for christmas, that's for sure! There is also something magic about the sound of the forest when it is covered in snow

Nothing like freshbrewed coffee outdoor, specially up north :)
Can someone please send some snow our way, it´s just the same grey colour here ?
It´s not really winter without snow.

Mike, I just have to pick on you a little.....I thought that all Marines were tough guys that could handle just about anything. I guess, if the situation arose, I could loan you an ARMY artic sleeping bag.....

Ha ha ha ... truly laughing at this. I never said I couldn't "handle" the cold. I can handle pain, too ... doesn't mean I have to like it. Thank you for the offer of your ARMY sleeping bag ... but then, where would you spend 18 hours of the day??? And NO, you can't crawl in one with me.

Sorry to briefly steal your thread Eide......Mike, the only time that I am crawling in a bag with someone else is if SHE is cold and lonely. I said loan you one, not share one with you. There is plenty to do while not in a sleeping bag during the day. The first thing would be to drink some of that coffee that Eide was so kind to make...