Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - colotyer

You have to be single ...no way iI'dget that much space to myself in my house.

Can you say man cave? Got anything current in those specimen bottles there? I like the small stream outfit on the wall, is that the new 000 wt.? I have the same wader/rods ornament for our Christmas tree. Real nice set up you have there, if the wife brings up something about an intercom system to help get you out of there resist at all costs!

Looks great very nicely organized! I've been planning something like that as soon as my daughter moves out of her room. I keep waiting and waiting oh well she's not quite 40 yet maybe there's still hope.

The lair of a serious fly tier, angler, and rod builder.

Great attention to detail! You have more stuff than some fly shops I have visited.

Love the thread dispenser behind your vise. Did you invent that? Nice thing is that as you add more threads, you can use a longer upright tube and add new layers.

I like the thread spool rack! That is so awesome!!!! Did you build that yourself? If so care to share how you built it?