Fly Tying
andyd2245

thanks for having me

greetings all, name is andy from wv. this my first year trout fishing and fly tying so here for the help and to network. your database is awesome to look at differnet flies and techniques for starters like myself. thanks for having me and thanks for the great resources.

Welcome Andy! This IS a great resource for all flytyers: novice through expert. Everybody has something to contribute and I am sure your contributions will enrich the rest of us. Don't be shy: show us your flies and let us know how its going.

Hello. Plenty to go at on here. This is still the best all round forum for the fly tier I have found.

Actually it's the best forum of any kind that I have found. Most that I've visited are peopled by know-it-alls with know-it-all attitudes and who don't mind telling you how inadequate you are.

Welcome to a real family. (actually probably better than a real family... maybe a TV family).

Welcome Andy. I second all the comments above - this is a great forum, many years' worth of accumulated knowledge here, and nice folks willing to share what they know, especially with people new to fly tying and fly fishing.

Hi Andy!

I may be a day late and a dollar short but WELCOME just the same!

I am a brand new fly tier and fly fisherman so take my comments with a grain of salt!

The folks here wont steer you wrong at all!

Post up some pictures of your flies.......you will simply get some OUTSTANDING critiques on your flies with regards to proportions and some suggestions to make YOUR fly work in your local waters.

Mike :)