Fly Tying

I am getting ready !!! I go home Saturday ... YEA !!!

I am hoping to get on the water, but mowing will probably come first.

Still liking the videos ... when are you going to start hauling in some BIG fish???

Thanks mikechell... hope to hook into bigger ones soon. Rain today put a damper on things but it did stop later in the early evening. Took bait casting gear and fished with a Gander Mountain Senko. Bass were bigger but no Bruisers. Fun times... Today's Video. Need to re-think the Senko Fly I tried last year.

... too nice a day to stay indoors; fished with Senkos (no fly fishing this morning) and caugh two Bass that went 14" in size. Then, headed up to road to a pond recently stocked with Trout. Managed one Trout on a fly, remainder went caught on PowerBait. Finally, closed the day out with a little Micro Fishing this evening! Used a four weight rod as the evening trip was targeting Bass. But, in short order, made it work for catching little Bluegill and Sunfish.

Short video clips of today's action: Senkos..., then Trout... and finally, Micro Fishing.