Fly Tying
mybadhabit

Casting For Recovery Retreat Flies

my bad habit, I've been watching for an update on here. I sent two sets of flies over a week ago and another double set a few days ago. I looked like you weren't getting as much help as you should have got so I've sent like 60 flies now and would like to know they got there.

ive been waiting for an address from the swapmeister to send in my flies but there has been no response or any other communication from him regarding this swap.

so, i think i'll pull my name and flies from this swap and donate them to a chapter that is more local to me

Thanks to vicrider, I got a few sets in, but come on folks the women could use your generosity.

My address is

Blane Rush

2268 Springhill Dr

Dallas, TX 75228

Grey brook, I think it was yours that ended up in the mail on Wednesday, nice ties by the way. Yes it has been a little slow this year.

Sorry for not staying on top of things, it's a little bit busy this time of year for me, in fact it's the best time of year for my business, and I'm slammed.

For all tyers here is my address again:

Blane Rush

2268 Springhill Dr.

Dallas, TX 75228

atxdiscgolfer, I'm so sorry I haven't responded to you, got your flies a while back I think, but it's hard to say since I don't know your real names and those are the ones on the return address labels, so it's easy to get things wrong.

mybadhabit- no worries, glad to hear they made it. Just an fyi- If you are a member of a local flyfishing club there they will probably tie several sets to make up the deficit that you have for the Retreat flies.