Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

Check out this Time-Lapse from Norway......

If you have some minutes to spare, check out this time-lapse showing my home country at its best :-) :-)

Watch it on a full screen to get the best result :-)

Terje

What an absolutely beautiful place to live! Are the coastal shots on the Atlantic or the North Sea?

Terje,

That is absolutely beautiful. I would love to be able to see some of those places in person. Maybe some day when I grow up and become rich I can visit your country and witness some of the beauty that it has to offer. Thanks ever so much for sharing this.

Take Care,

Tony

I occasionally come across shows on PBS from Baltic nations, and they're all really beautiful, bright, colorful, and cheerful. Must be inhabited by happy people! I even saw a show this year about a salmon fly tyer and fisher from Finland. Boy that water looked cold!

Wow the clarity of the movie is unreal, it make you feel like your standing there!!! That camera must have cost a fortune!! Beautiful place to live, maybe one day I will be able to see it in person.

Terje-

That time lapse absolutely blows my mind. As Chase Creek said.......STUNNING!

It was probably shot with a still camera, and then compiled in Quicktime, about 7800 frames for a 5:23 run time.

Thanks for posting :-)

Bill