Fly Tying
add147

Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Add,

Hopefully the mailbox was full today. This forum has so many interesting and creative tyers that I am looking forward to using their flies.

Tom

Hello All,

I hope everyone is having a great week-end! It looks like summer is now here at least it is where I am at. Suppose to reach 100 tomorrow but hey its mid July so that is what it is suppose to do. As of today I have 4 tiers that I have not received your flies. I know some of you have already let me know that they are in the mail. For those of you that I have not heard anything from please let me know your status. Trust me I know life gets hectic at times. EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE LIST TO MAKE IT IS CORRECT!!!! This is my first swap and I most certainly do not want to start of on a bad foot. I think everyone will be highly pleased with the flies out of this swap, They are really really awesome flies I think!!!!

Hopefully the rest will show up throughout this upcoming week and I can begin to distribute them out soon. I would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL OF YOU for participating. Once this one is out of the way keeps your eyes open from another swap I have an idea for. Till next time everyone!!!!!!

Just and FYI...I have messaged the last few folks on their status. I know one for sure will get back with me and I am pretty sure his are already in the mail. There is one person that has not logged on the forum since May I have not heard anything from him. I imagine we will not hear from him. I soon as I hear from one other person it looks like we might be almost ready to get these separated out and mailed. Get ready for some Bad A** flies!!!! I'll keep everyone updated on the status. Hope everyone has a great week...

I have heard from two out of the three that have not arrived yet so hopefully soon they will get here. Once they do I will separate them out and get them in the mail. From the looks of it we will be short one person as they have not been on the forum since mid May and I have not heard from them. THANKS to everyone who has participated in the swap!!!

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE???? I have one set that has not been sent yet but he will be getting them out shortly. Another set arrived today but the envelope was opened and no flies which really bites!!! He is willing to tie up some more and send them but he wanted me to make sure everyone doesn't have a problem on waiting. Me personally I do not because he did send them the Post Office just screwed the pooch on this one. I say since there still is one more set out lets at least wait and give him time to tie some more and re-send them. If he is willing to tie some more we can wait don't y'all agree???

He needs to contact his local Postmaster. If someone is stealing the mail, it is a Federal crime and they take mail theft seriously.

Thanks eastern fly for the up date! I have updated the list so everyone is good except for the set that was mailed and did not make. I have one person that I have made contact with but no response so I can only assume they will not be participating in the swap. With that said I will tie something up to fill that void! I hope all is well and have a pleasant Sunday!!!

eastern fly,

Wife checked the mail yesterday and your files have arrived.

Everyone else,

Still have one person tying some more since their flies were not in the envelope when it arrived. Once I get them I will sort and mail out. We will be short one tier, I have reached out to them but no response.

GOOD NEWS...All the flies have arrived and I have separated all of them and they will be in the mail tomorrow. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for participating in my first swap. Everyone's flies are freaking AWESOME and all of you went way beyond the call of duty. THANK YOU for the extras I greatly appreciate it. Here's the pictures of everyone's flies. Since we have one tier that I never heard back from I tied an extra fly for that spot.

sammothners_zpsqeisyfvn.jpg

JasonV_zpsqqwuv1vs.jpg

jfinn_zpsu0vx7ioi.jpg

MuskyFlyGuy_zpswyipvesr.jpg

Dorado_zpsrndlpybp.jpg

Fisherboy0391_zpskuvoynaz.jpg

flyfishingdom_zpszvjkcht1.jpg

joseph%20russell_zpssfnb4p0b.jpg

eastern%20fly_zpsmc64qsok.jpg

fshng2_zpswhtsgrfh.jpg

tyler94_zpsnub9woyd.jpg

add147_zpsbzeyn3mr.jpg

add147_2_zpsj0sa5oxa.jpg

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! I really enjoyed this swap and hopefully we all can catch a big ole bass with these...