Fly Tying
artimus001

holy Zonkers Batman!!!

yep, that would be you. looking into my crystal ball, i see then arriving in the next day or so (we hope!)

if need be, i'll give this till the end of the week before i have to make a call on calling them a lost set.

That last set you are speaking of wouldn't be mine would it? I sure hope they did not get lost in the mail!

I thought the same thing happened to mine, but they just arrived earlier this week. I was told 5-7 business days and it took almost 4 weeks!!!

I hope yours show up soon, too.

That last set you are speaking of wouldn't be mine would it? I sure hope they did not get lost in the mail!

I thought the same thing happened to mine, but they just arrived earlier this week. I was told 5-7 business days and it took almost 4 weeks!!!

I hope yours show up soon, too.

for this reason i'll draw this out as far as i can. there is nothing more i would like then for everyone to receive a complete set of 12. if there are any concerns, please send me a PM.

I don't mind waiting a bit. Going across the border anything could have happened to slow it up so it may take a while, especially since this already happened to flyfishingdom

i will be putting these flies in the mail tomorrow after the mail has been delivered; missing fly or not.

sorting time......

what does everyone want me to do with the extras?

also,,,, JasonV tied an amazing mouse fly. for those that were banking on a flat envelope swap; it is now a bulk swap. for some that might mean an adjustment in postage. i'll let everyone know if there is an adjustment needed.

packages will be in the mail first thing tomorrow. sorry for the delay.

thank you all for your patience and participating in my swap.

and a big thank you for the extras!!! some of them will be getting wet for sure!

i just got back from the post office. for anyone the is in the US, your postage is $8.15 CAN. if you still need an email addy for PayPal, shot me a PM.