Fly Tying
artimus001

holy Zonkers Batman!!!

Mine will be shipping out on Monday. I under estimated how much hair is needed to do a solid color on 12 flies so there is 6 Brown and 6 Grey mice. This was also my first attempt at incorporating weedless into a fly, so I hope it works well. I got a bunch of blank stares at the P.O. when I asked about IRC so I will probably just use paypal if that is ok?

Mine will be shipping out on Monday. I under estimated how much hair is needed to do a solid color on 12 flies so there is 6 Brown and 6 Grey mice. This was also my first attempt at incorporating weedless into a fly, so I hope it works well. I got a bunch of blank stares at the P.O. when I asked about IRC so I will probably just use paypal if that is ok?

PayPal is fine and i think the easiest way for international swappers to participate in swaps. i don't know which is more convenient; the instant payment, or the currency converter.

Art,

Mine will be in the mail in the morning sorry for cutting it so close but I threw my back out and I am now just able to sit at the tying bench for an extended period. I send you a PM about return postage. Holler back at me. Thanks for hosting the swap and I hope my flies don't suck to bad!

Art,

Mine will be in the mail in the morning sorry for cutting it so close but I threw my back out and I am now just able to sit at the tying bench for an extended period. I send you a PM about return postage. Holler back at me. Thanks for hosting the swap and I hope my flies don't suck to bad!

hollered back at ya ;)

"Conehead double bunny shama llama ding dongs" are wrapped up and mailed tomorrow.

I've done some "Conehead double bunny shama llama ding dings" but never the ding dongs. Look forward to see the difference between a ding ding and a ding dong.

I've done some "Conehead double bunny shama llama ding dings" but never the ding dongs. Look forward to see the difference between a ding ding and a ding dong.

Surprised. Shocked. Saddend. Maybe the whole range of emotions?

They really turned into a fly of desperation. Little too much to tie on the road. My fault for procrastinating, I should have tied them before my trip, at home in comfort. I tied these at the hotel sink counter because that was the only edge that my vise would clamp to.

I am a huge fan of the Dolly Llama. Maybe next time.

I don't mind if it's a ding ding or ding dong as long as it's not a dong ding! :-) Hotal room sounds like a good place to ty, cleaner comes in the morning!:-)

My flies are packaged up and I will mail them tomorrow on my lunch hour. Once I know what the shipping charge is, I will send you the correct amount for return shipping via Paypal

Ummm.... this was on a tan version of my tie.... filleted and ready for tomorrow night's dinner.

post-22241-0-41919500-1435401645_thumb.jpg

post-22241-0-94574200-1435401668_thumb.jpg

Dave, when you post pics of your fish do the fresh water born and bred a favor and tell us what they are. That is very basslike in shape and should give a couple of beautiful fillets.