Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
jd1983

Straight from the Fish's Mouth - A swap experiment

So none were actually shipped to me, right? Because I never received any. Just want to make sure everything was corrected.

branden - looking forward to seeing what you can do!

carp - I'd guess that they were either lost in the mail or didn't actually head your way.

Sure Brandon, you just want us all to be jealous of catching a bass like that on a bitty little fly. Second post ACCIDENT.

I've been following this swap and its good to see its still rolling along. This would be ideal for a tying club to do where the time is reduced with everyone being local.

I've been following this swap and its good to see its still rolling along. This would be ideal for a tying club to do where the time is reduced with everyone being local.

Biggest fish contests would a fun "tie-in" for a group of local chums fishing the same general waters.

Did you recieve my flies for the actual Swap part? I've been sending out a stupid amount of flies lately, just wanna make sure they made it.