Fly Tying
flytire

Chadwick 477 yarn substitute for Frank Sawyers "Killer Bug"

No Flytire - I had a box coming from somewhere else and because they don't fit the mail guy is supposed to leave my regular mail and a card saying I have a package. Picked everything up today and nothing yet.

OK

1 day only special smile.png offer ends at midnite tonite!

i have 5 4 more bags left of yarn and thats it

please respond here if you want one. if you already received one youre out. let a newbie go for it

after posting here that you want one please send me a pm with your name and address <-------- very important

lower 48 only

ok tyers i'm going to close this offer of free yarn

i simply have no more left (i need to keep some for myself biggrin.png)

so thank you to all tyers who have requested the yarn. youve helped me get rid of more yarn that i would have never used in my remaining time on this rock.

thanks again

flytire

Neighbor picked up his mail a few days ago threw it in his glove box and headed on vacation - he sent me a text that he had something addressed to me and would get it to me when he gets back, I'd bet it's the yarn I will let you know.

to all sequesters of the yarn

i have sent out all of the yarn packets to everybody who requested one

everything is in the hands of the USPS for delivery. i have no control over that

thank you

norm

Mr. Flytire, I recieved the envelope yesterday evening when I got home from work. I would have loved to have sat down and test drove it but furnace issues and 15 degree temperatures in Michigan had to put it on hold for a day or two. Friday the new furnace comes. I think I will tie a few while its being installed. Thanks for your generosity.