Fly Tying
Stuntsurvivalist

Im glad to be back

You all know me as camocole but I had an older acount stuntsurvivalist

(Figured out my password) I was on this forum this time last year was tying flies which I thought were the best darn flies out there looking back now

I was a bit foolish.

The reason why I havent been able to tie or be on this forum is because my family went through a hard time and and I wasnt able to thats behind us and beside the fact.

I am well on my way because I have someone mentoring me and has taught me everthing flyting and flyfishing im grateful that he is teaching and he has got me to where I am today.

Anyways I look forward to meeting you all cracking jokes and helping others and learning from you all.

Cole

God does this amazing thing. He put people in our lives when they are the most needed.

Great to have you back. Looking forward to seeing you newest works.

Michael

Oh... were you gone? I didn't miss you. Sorry :-) I couldn't resist the temptation. Glad to see your back and doing well. Let's see some of your new stuff.

I was wondering what happened to you Cole! Things happen in life for a reason, I am glad things are going well now hopefully you can start tying up some stuff and even join a swap or two.

Swaps can be fun and a good way to diversify your flybox. I have found participating in swaps also helps me improve my technique. The person hosting the swap (the Swapmeister) sets the rules for the swap on his first post. These will include the Theme, type and number of flies. He will also specify the number of people who can participate. Generally, anyone who wishes may join a swap if there is an openning. You just post an "I am in!" and say what flies you will tye. The official rules are in the following post:

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1515