Fly Tying
zip

Online sites

It has been a minute since I've bought any materials online.I'm curious as to who has the best deals,quality,variety etc...Both for everyday flies and higher end stuff.Thanks!Steve

This is a link to a previous discussion on this topic, many shops and links to many shops. There are plenty of different sources, and none are the "best" for everything or everyone.

Read through the topics and browse some of the listed sites. I find Dream Drift Flies to be a good source for many things that I use, their prices are lower than many, and service is excellent. I have used many of the MFC (Montana Fly Co.) hooks, and they are as good as any "budget" priced hooks. There are a few models that I get from Allen Fly Fishing,

The big box stores don't seem to have the best prices, most of the "specialty" fly tying on-line dealers are better.

Thank you!

Tailingloopflyshop.com is a retailer i use on ebay. He sells a decent selection of artificial tying materials, but his best deal are hook if i remember correctly ypu can get a hundred hooks for like $6-$7 plus shipping. Every order ive had from him gets toe in about three days. Take a look and let me know what you think

Tailingloopflyshop.com is a retailer i use on ebay. He sells a decent selection of artificial tying materials, but his best deal are hook if i remember correctly ypu can get a hundred hooks for like $6-$7 plus shipping. Every order ive had from him gets toe in about three days. Take a look and let me know what you think