Fly Tying
troutguy

THUNDERCREEK STREAMERS

There are two sets still out. Both tyers do not miss swaps. The assure flies are coming.

I am going to Florida tomorrow for work and will be home Friday. Hopefully flies will arrive in mean time and I will mail out next Saturday. Thanks for everyone's patience. Some swappers had difficulties this swap.

My flies have been mailed. you should get them soon.

Kevin

Just got in from Florida. Kevin's flies are here. I saw the envelope. I do not have anything from PJ2. I am surprised. I will mail flies out Saturday.

OK sorry for delay in posting. PJ2 has had some craziness and is still sending flies out. If no one is upset. I will give him a couple more days. He thanks me and you all for patience.

I feel very bad about this. I mailed the flies out. Thank you for your patience. I was assured that the flies were coming.

I waited for PJ2 flies and they never arrived. Your flies are in the mail. I know you will like them. They are a very different mix of flies. This was a challenge tie for many.

THANK YOU ALL THAT SENT EXTRAS. I am donating them to the Carolina Fly Fishing Club, http://cffc.memberlodge.com/ where they are both needed and appreciated.

Thank you for being a member of this swap and most of all your own patience.

If somebody has some time Please post some pics of the set ...

Steve-stabgnid

I already had my camera out so I took this real quick...Great set of flies!

Thank you !! That is a good looking set !!!

Steve-stabgnid