Fly Tying
Brodrash

Gurglers and trout???

Some of you guys on here are salty enough that your cigarette butts are soy sauce soaked well before they leave your mouth biggrin.png

I think we should all start a new fad, tying cigarette butt flies . Tie just one cigarette butt on a hook, get any fish in any pond or stream anywhere by changing out sauces LOL !

Somebody already beat you to it. Not me ... but this picture is online ...

Maybe that's an idea for a new swap !!!

Some of you guys on here are salty enough that your cigarette butts are soy sauce soaked well before they leave your mouth biggrin.png

I think we should all start a new fad, tying cigarette butt flies . Tie just one cigarette butt on a hook, get any fish in any pond or stream anywhere by changing out sauces LOL !

Somebody already beat you to it. Not me ... but this picture is online ...

attachicon.gifCigarette-Butt-Deer-Hair-Fly.jpg

Maybe that's an idea for a new swap !!!

Awesome, it really is !! But it's over dressed though.

You know the deerhair on that butt might be long enough to push water just like a gurgler and bring a dumb trout up.

Islander727, sorry for my late reply. That body is 3 mm foam. I buy the sheets in a craft store & cut it into various widths. The under body is small or mini cactus chenille.

Joel, no argument from me about trout. I agree with you, and have also seen them come up & eat strange things. Other fish species will too.

I'm sure you remember "corkers".

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-fly-tying-discussions/342839-corkers.html