Fly Tying
wmw4

Warmwater wet flies with a twist swap

Finished mine today wil put in mail tomorrow . I tried to put a pic up but didn't have any luck . Today has been an electronics challenge.

wmw4,

Where R U?

Check your PM's please

Mike, foambug, any others. I have W's address. Unless you have an emergency yourself (then immediately PM me) give him until Sunday at 5pm EDT, to respond. I suspect he may just have a tough work situation going on, in short run. I will cover for him on Sunday eve,if needed, so you can mail flies on Monday. Carry On....

Sorry guys, Mike I have received yours and will pm you back here in a little bit. I believe everyone should have the address now but if not shoot me a pm.

I've got at least one package in. Will get over there some time this weekend and update the list.

Mine are in the mail. Didn't turn out as nice as I would have liked. But they didn't turn out any better the last time I tried to tie this pattern. Still, I hope they catch you some fish.

BB

WMW4, count mine when you get them and make sure that I sent enough. I was doing 3 sets yesterday and found an extra toe tag last night after I got back from the post office.

Thanks

BB

Will do bream buster and judging by past work, I'm not sure you could tie a bad fly. I'm sure they will be fish catchers.

At this point we're about two weekes out and I think I've heard from just about every one. Should be a great batch of flies. I know a lot of people sent them out on Monday so I'll swing by tomorrow and then again this weekend to see if they have arrived yet.

Dflanagans, tomwarblers, and breambusters came in today. List updated. Should have mine finished tonight and I'll get my girlfriend cracking on hers. Everyone's flies are looking excellent so far.