Fly Tying

BgKybnk.jpg

Also see if this one shows for you Mike. trying a new image host till I hear back from imageshack.

I'm not Mike but I see this photo.

I tried posting one yesterday from a site I use elsewhere but just code showed here so I just backed out.

Post number 14 ... no.

Post number 15 ... yes ... both on your post and on the quote on Dave's post.

Before you blame imageshack (I don't use them, just saying), there have been many times I've not been able to see photos. Not just yours, Steve, but others. I know my company computer, which always filters through the company network, won't let me see any 3rd party hosted photos. It could just be some temporary glitch in the systems between FTF and imageshack.

Anyway ... good luck.

I'll probably use the other Imgur host for pictures here on FTF for a bit then till I see what is up with imageshack. I'm not sure why some people can, and some people can't see some of the pics, but I would bet money on it being something to do with imageshack because just in the past 2 days when I upload a pic to imageshack it gets to 97% then stops. Yet if I click off of imageshack and then back on again then the picture is there.So there is something going on there for sure. Not sure how/why that would make it where some people can't see the pics, but it would be quite a coincidence if the two things were not related.