Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Better late than never

... Don't break a hip getting back in the scooter tongue.png tongue.png

Had to mention hip, didn't ya' Steve. HB Mike and glad to hear your healing is going well. Not so good here though. Pain is still a constant problem. Keeps me from making the switch from walker to cane. Sounds like you'll be fishing before I am.

Thank you, everyone ... even the mean ones. wink.png

I've already been fishing a few times, Vic. I was going a little crazy, not getting out there for 8 weeks.

I truly hope you get better SOON.

I would've been fishing last weekend, but the Mom-n-law tested my rehabilitation by moving back to Indiana. dry.png

I spent the weekend packing her crap ... that she was supposed to pack herself ... and loading it on a truck. mad.gif

We're almost done, and she's supposed to be on her way by 10:00 tomorrow morning !!! laugh.png

I WILL have the boat and flies in the water at least one day this coming weekend!biggrin.png

Good luck getting back on the water, Mike! Glad to see you are getting better.

I had Rotator Cuff surgery on right shoulder, so looks like fishing (per the Doc and Physical Therapist) will have to wait

until next year. At least I will be able to get a lot of files tied - i hope!

Have fun!

BTW - I turned 58 this year, amazing how much of your body starts wearing out around this age.

Total knee replacement last year and rotator cuff this year. Hopefully that will be it for a long time!