Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Micke.H

More Pike flies

Look "fishy!" Good luck with them. Saw an episode of In-Fisherman where one of the guys was wading a shallow area and casting a fly up to and into some cattails. Got a nice pike.

Very cool, I'm inspired now. Actually my wife and I went to our car dealer to trade in her lease, and the salesman in the cubicle had pike and smallmouth streamers hanging all around his desk. I think I'm to give some of these a go.

Thanks, Mike.

12 hours ago, partsman said:

Very cool, I'm inspired now. Actually my wife and I went to our car dealer to trade in her lease, and the salesman in the cubicle had pike and smallmouth streamers hanging all around his desk. I think I'm to give some of these a go.

Thanks, Mike.

I called on a fellow who had a small tying desk in his office as a "stress relief."

On 12/17/2020 at 10:10 PM, skeet3t said:

Look "fishy!" Good luck with them. Saw an episode of In-Fisherman where one of the guys was wading a shallow area and casting a fly up to and into some cattails. Got a nice pike.

Thank you, yes I think I going to catch some pike whit this flies

On 12/19/2020 at 2:09 AM, partsman said:

Thanks, Mike.

Thank you, glad you liked them, good you become inspired, you get to tie up some pike flies now, you can tie this flies on plastic tube or predator hook.

22 hours ago, feathers5 said:

Beautiful flies and nice pictures.

Thank you , glad you like them.