Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CohaFly

Fly Tying Books Barry Ord Clarke recommendation

Thanks for this post!  Part of my fly fishing journey is keeping a library of related books.  My latest addition is Lefty Kreh's Little Library with the exception of one book, A Concise History.  Cant get it for under $100 so far so I will keep looking.  Someone has it on their shelf and would part with it, just got to find it.

6 hours ago, fiveonomo said:

Thanks for this post!  Part of my fly fishing journey is keeping a library of related books.  My latest addition is Lefty Kreh's Little Library with the exception of one book, A Concise History.  Cant get it for under $100 so far so I will keep looking.  Someone has it on their shelf and would part with it, just got to find it.

If this is what you are looking for it's way less.

Under $16 with free shipping.

Tight Lines !

Rick

A Concise History of Fly Fishing

Thanks @gillage.  I wish it was.  For all I know it may be the same text but I need it to match the set I have.  Here is one on eBay:

eBay item number:

Sorry you will have to copy and paste the auction number.

@nivekerthanks again!  Everywhere I looked for this book it was so expensive.  Also I had never heard of Abe Books, what a cool site.  I'll be sure to check there whenever I am looking for a hard to find book.  There is one more that I would love to have, although it is not a book, it appears that it was released in the beginning with Lefty's Little Library.  I have only saw it mentioned in one place and I am hoping maybe someone here actually remembers it or has more info on it.  Anyway, it is:

Lefty Kreh's Modern Fly Casting Method:  The Five Rules, a 45 minute audio cassette with illustrated booklet

I wonder if this was actually a part of the Little Library, up to this point I thought it was.  I don't expect to find this but it would be really cool if I did.  Anymore info would be great too.  Thanks again, my copy of Lefty's Little Library is complete!