Fly Tying

1" of new snow this morning and still snowing. I put the snowblower away last week and got the lawnmower out so I might be the cause of this. Murphy's law.

April showers bring May flowers. Nobody said it had to be rain showers.😃

Edited by Lesg
wanted to add something

April showers bring May flowers. Nobody said it had to be rain showers.😃 It's melting as we speak.

As much as I dislike snow, I always enjoyed those quick spring snowstorms that disappeared within a day or two.  

Florida heat has followed me to Central California !!!  I couldn't be happier !!!  It's supposed to be in the 90s by the end of the week !!!

5 hours ago, mikechell said:

It's supposed to be in the 90s by the end of the week !!!

Waaay too hot for me.

This cold snap here again is driving me nuts. I'm use to it being cold in April in Michigan, but after having that week to ten days of 80's it made the "normal cold" here suck that much worse 🤪. The temps are supposed to get up to 52 Tomorrow finally. I may actually be able to get out and clean up the bonsai garden tomorrow with a little luck.

8 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

The temps are supposed to get up to 52 Tomorrow finally. I may actually be able to get out and clean up the bonsai garden tomorrow with a little luck.

Pictures? :)

Here's a quick link from last year. Didn''t take a lot of pics of the trees themselves last year but will snap some better ones of the trees this year after it's all cleaned up and ready for the season again.

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?/topic/100505-bonsai-garden-2022/&tab=comments#comment-829526

First male red breasted grossbeak and male baltimore oriel at the feeders today, no buntings or hummingbirds yet, waiting for the weather and bird songs for morning coffee on the deck.