Fly Tying
FlyFisher09

Possible Panfish Swap

Hey sharpster congrats on the grandchild!! that cradle will be a blessing in your family for genreations to come!

Sol far it is 10 flies and August 12 bnut I think we all are ok with moving it up to mid july.

coffee1.gif

MID JULY?!?!?!? blink.gif Wow.... that's .... let's see.... nought times nought is nought..... three gozzinda six two times.... carry the one.... wacko.gif

That leaves only 35 days!!! ohmy.gif That's one fly every three and a half days!! That's like way too much!! eek.gif I'll need resources!! I'll need a temp and two apprentices!! help.gif I'll need new equipment!! New materials!! I better get to tyin'!! My gawd!! The pressure!!!!!!! wallbash.gif

Oh... wait.... I had you guys confused with my boss.... rolleyes.gif

Sorry..... unsure.gif

Not a problem.... I'll start tying 12 hours before the deadline..... hysterical.gif

Arkie dont let me take that the wrong way. As of right now the deadline is August 12. My suggestion was only to moves it up. But I am glad that you had so much fun at my expence. I am finishng few sales of about 300 flies and I need to get started tying flies for a trip that I am taking Up north for a week. I am half way done at this point with the swap so as long as the dead line is after the 4th Ill be ok. day5

Whenever the deadline will be, final, is fine with me. I just got back from a park trying out my new orvis setup, see the TalkFlyFishing forum, but got skunked, again, see the other forum. I was hoping my Red Griff would catch some fish and I could post some pictures. Better luck tomorrow!

Um this is my first swap so Im new at this. Where are we sending the flies? 12 flies right?

FlyFisher09 is the swapmister.I think he is in Indiana. There are 10 participants. You can send 12 with 2 for the swapmister or you could only send him one, your choice.

I'm pleased with your gracious thoughts of sending me extra flies. But really, don't worry about it. Instead, I would ask you to do this: inside the envelope withyour flies, include a second envelope that is addressed to you. This will almost eliminate the chance of me sending your flies back to the wrong address.

I got all my flies tied.

Just need to know where to send them. I got the oak pendulum cradle finished for my daughter and my grand baby that is on the way. Her husband got back from Okinawa last week but the doctors wont let her travel so she is stuck here living with me my wife and 11 yr old daughter till three weeks after the baby is born which is a good thing cause we dont have to travel to be there for the babies birth.

Just need to know where to send the flies and im ready when everyone else is.

Oh and by the way my broken leg is getting better not hurting so much now.