Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
O.H.B.

Hello to you all

Hello everyone!

Please let me introduce myself. 
Central Ontario is where I call home. I mainly target migratory Rainbows, Browns, & Brookies. But as the waters get too warm, I switch over to Bass & Panfish till the rainbows make their way back into the rivers.  I spend my winters at the vice topping up my fly boxes for the coming year.

I’ve been tieing since the early 70s, but I still find that I'm still learning new tricks all the time. 

Thanks for adding me to your group.
OHB

Welcome to the site! You'll find it loaded with many fine and experienced fishers, tyers, rod builders, and just all-around helpful folk.  I a born and bred central NYer.  I've been tying for over 50 years now and hosting fly swaps for the past dozen years.  I look forward to seeing your posts and crossing paths with you here.

Kim

Welcome, I've been going to a lodge in NE Ontario for 38 years and have driven through your area up the 400 and then Highway 11 for points north.  The only fishing for trout I've done in Ontario has been on the Grand and the Upper Credit rivers.  I had some friends who lived south of Huntsville and I would stop to visit  have dinner and sometimes a quick evening of smallie fishing.  Again, welcome.