Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

FTF's 2 Year Birthday!

Happy Birthday FTF, and I just know that there will be many more..

Thanks to our great members who contribute to the excellent content of this web site and keep it interesting

Bob

Congratulations Will, its been a great 22months for me. You've come a long way.

Have a good one,

Pat Carroll

Cheers to everyone.. on the 2nd year.. and thanks will for givin us all a place to talk... FTF is getting better all the time cheers.gif

First and foremost congrats on the second year of a wonderful site and a job Will has done.Will thank you for starting up this site and for what it has become.

Moderators thank you for the help,time and support that you give to the site to help make it what it has become.

Members thank you all for hanging around and you support and contribution to the site.This site has helped me to become one with the fly biggrin.gif thumbup.gif drunk.gif.

"I can stop any time"

Again thanks to all for such a wonderful,friendly atmosphere that has been provided.

tt

Since I have been a member here I have gained so much. I am amazed every time I log on to this site. Congrats on the big 2! Sincerly thanks!

congrats Will. i have to say i'm proud to be a member of this site and i'm sure lots of guys feel the same way. you and the mods have made this place a home for us. my hats off to you all and looking forward to many years to come. you gave alot of numbers and stats on your post but in all honesty. this is the only place i haven't felt like only a number. you've all made us feel like we're one big family and thats saying alot .

again, congrats on a job well done.

Bud

Happy birthday and I hope you skip the terrible two's crying.gif Great site- keep up the great work you and your moderators do. I love to spend time with you guys biggrin.gif

Ken cool.gif

Happy Birthday and Congrats! I spend too much time here and the is a testiment to how good a site this! Like others have said, this place has a very relaxed family like atmoshpere thanks to you Will and our great bunch of mods. Hats off to all who make this site a great place to hang out and share ideas! headbang.gif