Fly Tying

Hello Speck swap!

3 KKKs left. sorry they are tied pretty darn sparse because i was low on bucktail. but i think they will be fine. i should finish today or tomorrow. can i get an adress to mail them to? by the way... how much is postage for an altiods box of these?

Sorry guys I am a dumb A$$ I forgot to toe tag the flies gun_bandana.gif ME Sorry! They are the polar hair clouser all white beed chain eyes.

Hey guys, i'm not sure if i'm in the swap or not...this is my first one so bear with me. i asked to be. I IM'd to ask for the address to send the flies to but got no reply.. could anyone help me out?

Carl

Ok gang all PM's have been sent. Sorry for the delay but I had a MAJOR computer screw up thanks to my formerly very reliable Firefox, but I'm getting things back together. Two packages arrived today and I'll get the list updated soon.

Guest luvinbluegills

OK, I think I got everybody but if anybody is missing just let me know because I will get your message. I make a portion of my income through freelance work, and I use a ton of websites for research and information. I also use them for my "day" job too. I had a situation where all of my browser bookmarks and profile settings totally disappeared and my backup drive, wasn't!

In order to keep up with work I had to try and re-find these sites as well as developing new sources. Now I think I've found the source of the problem and have taken steps to keep things (Lord willing) running.

The flies I've received so far look great and you guys are gonna love 'em! I was popping on to check this thread to see if anybody was asking but missed the last couple of days due to some very positive developments!

No more weirdness from my computer now. I don't think my heart could handle it!

Mine should have gone out earlier this week. I asked my roommate to take them to the post office while he was going there and never did and I have not been home. Hopefully tomarrow or monday they can go out. Sorry about the messup.

mine have been done for a while. waiting for addy. pmed you a while back. school started again, i would have like to mail them before, so now with the new schedual the deadline might be hard to make. but if i can get an address they should be in the mail soon.

I'm PM'ing you guys right now. You may have seen that we're having some issues around here but hopefully they'll get through this time. Let me know here if they do. If not, I'll email you directly.