Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Happy Birthday Mike!

3 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

Just wanted to say Happy B day to old man Mike Chell, I wonder if his house caught fire because of all those candles today 😝

Me too.

Thank you!  We were careful, and didn't set the house on fire.  We did get several calls from neighbors asking if the heat and light coming from our house was a nuclear accident in progress.  One guy, next door is saying he wants our insurance information, due to the paint blistered and melted off the side of his car that faces our house.

Local bird watchers were gathering in our area, too.  They'd never seen so many vultures circling one area before.

I've been asked what my first pet was.  When I jokingly say it was a Saber Tooth, they don't even doubt me. 

What did I do on my birthday?  I painted doors.  It's the final step on our house update/upgrade.  I took all the doors off when we had the walls cleaned and painted.  Due to the travel for work, I've not had the chance to paint them and get them back up.  Got four of them done today.  Only another 6 regular doors and two folding doors to go.

Oh, and Wife made an Apple Crisp with double the crisp ... just for me !!!

Mike,

I took a nap after reading this thread this afternoon. I dreamt a bunch of us were in a car wishing you a happy birthday and you turned around and you were a young guy. That woke me up in a hurry. 

You must've seen my inner me in your dream.  Wife says she's still waiting for be to reach mental teens.