Fly Tying
vicrider

Christmas Swap 2023-Jump in now

Let's get a few more of the old reliables in again this year. A dozen people can swap but it's more fun with many involved.

Nick

i'm on the list as "santa gift" but i want nothing in return. i'm just making a donation

i have a lot of flies tied that i'll never use or lose in my lifetime 

Got that Norm. That's why you and Musky Fly Guy are Santa's Gift. You're sending a gift with nothing in return. Makes it a True Gift for you guys. I'm actually doing the same since I probably won't keep a box for myself either. If you check CFRF you'll see I tried to sell some bass fly boxes at give away prices and still have most of them. I'm going to list a bunch of fly boxes with flies for little more than cost of box and mailing since my water time is never going to be what I'd like. I do plan to get out when OK and TX start the winter trout stocking program in the ponds but none of them are very close to me so that too will be limited at best. 

You're in MZilliox. Never room out of room in this swap. I moved Stabgnid to 15 since it's his lucky number.

Nick