Fly Tying
vicrider

Christmas Swap 2023-Jump in now

Thanks to Darrell P for some great looking saltwater flies. Also thanks to the secret Santa for the tying materials and trout flies.

20231225_130936.jpg

Ona soap box a little, but am some what disappointed that many folks have not posted who they got flies from. Will hide in  my hole now.

Rick

I got a fabulous box from Squeezy.   I was out of town and just opened it yesterday. 

On 1/7/2024 at 4:10 PM, RickZieger said:

Ona soap box a little, but am some what disappointed that many folks have not posted who they got flies from. Will hide in  my hole now.

Rick

With the time I put in in between doctor app'ts., stents in my kidneys, lazer treatment of huge stones, and all the other things I went through getting the packages sorted and wrapped you're not the only one. With this being the least follow-up in years I've done it it will probably also be the last. I have a lot of flies sent as extras and will be making packages for various fly fishing groups and time for me to start a lot of cleaning out of things I'll never get to use anyway.

Can't remember from who one box was.  I will say they were really nice.  Got a bunch from Norm and they were superb. Thanks to everyone especially Nick for ramrodding this swap

Sorry I thought I posted my secret Santa 

Looking forward to using them this summer on the Guadalupe River in Kerrville, TX

image.jpg

image.jpg