Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
RickZieger

2 separate companies

Just found out that there is a company called fastfishwholesaleflycompany.com that is different than wholesaleflycompany.com..

The first company is 4X as expensive as the original.   FYI

Rick

kinda makes sense with 2 different names

seems to be about the same

Tungsten Fly Tying Beads - Beads - Fast Fish Wholesale Fly Company - Fly Tying Supplier | Downingtown

Tungsten Beads - Gold | Wholesale Fly Co (wholesaleflycompany.com)

4x more expensive??? on hooks yes

i'll stay with wholesale fly company

Wasn't WFC originally in PA?  Looks like the new owner of the company is in AR. The knock off is in PA.

I'd stick with the original and not just because of the prices. Crap like that tees me off. 

Back years ago when I lived in Chicago suburbs we bought a lot of our auto supplies and custom crap from either Warshawsky's or JC Whitney's. Instead of ordering one time I went to pick stuff up. Turns out is a very big warehouse that was on the corner of two roads in Chicago. One long building was Warshawsky and down the other street with it's owe entrance was JC Whitney. Their parts were all in the same bins with diifferent #s for each company. The funny thing was their prices often vary by quite a bit and it was funny to hear guys argue about the quality of the parts when they all came out of the same bins.