Fly Tying

Swap box 3

whippersnapper was last active yesterday in the forum . he knows alot of guys are waiting for this box but hasn't posted a reply to wheres the box?

:dunno:

it's dissapointing to see the other members in this swap having to wait so long for something they have been excitedly awaiting.

now, i said it and i'm sure some guys would agree with me. i'm not trying to be rude but doing my best to be truthful

Bud

whippersnapper was last active yesterday in the forum . he knows alot of guys are waiting for this box but hasn't posted a reply to wheres the box?

dunno.gif

it's dissapointing to see the other members in this swap having to wait so long for something they have been excitedly awaiting.

now, i said it and i'm sure some guys would agree with me. i'm not trying to be rude but doing my best to be truthful

Bud! You said what I was thinking! :thumbsup:

BFR

Oh where, oh where has the swap box gone?

Oh where, oh where can it be?

With it's duct taped top, it's been ticking so long,

Oh where, oh where can it be?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :hyst: :yahoo: :thumbup: :hyst:

BFR

Well I hope it is okay and just delayed, I been watching this box and seeing you having fun with it for a while now. Great idea and a way for local and distant trade and tomfoolery. I am sure it will be on its way soon.

I'm sure there is a good reason so lets not get the lynch mob out just yet. Perhaps the dude is out of town? I thought i saw something from him saying he was in and out a lot. Since I'm pretty much the last one to get it, i'm glad to see you all have to wait.. :devil:

:j_k:

The only problem that I see with it is that I mailed the box to him on Nov 18. It has been almost a MONTH :bugeyes: . This box should be on the way back to TT buy now

:angry: .

guys sorrry for the late responce,computer was down for a few days.The last responce i recived was on the 6th of December and the box was supposed to be mailed the following day.i have left another pm with him and hopefully we hear something soon.Lets not make any conclusions just yet life does have it way with interupting things.It had taken me some time just to get it started.but on the other hand i can understand everyone elses concerns also.I have made contact with moderator and will see how things turn out.I hope thing come out cause it would surely ruin a great swap if we had to stop this type of swaps from happening.So far we have done well and i hope we can continue to do so.

Thanks for everyones concerns,but it in moderator hands now.

rick tt

Hello All,

Sorry to hear that there is some confusion regarding the whereabouts on the swap box. As I promised TTraveler and Steeldrifter, I sent the box off first thing on the morning of Thursday the 8th of December. Seeing that it was 8 days ago, I would have expected Tdyette (Tom Deyette) to have received the box by now.

I check in with the site about every other week and didn't realize Tdyette hadn't yet received the box.

It is a slight exaggeration to say that I've sitting on the box for a month now. I didn't receive the box from Mozes until Monday the 28th of November and I even told him so via PM when I thanked him for sending the box.

The box should be there any day by now if Tdyette hasn't gotten it already. :dunno:

There was a return label on the box so if it doesn't reach Tdyette, I'm sure it will eventually make its way back to me.

Sorry to hear that some people are upset about the timely fashion of the swap box. If it is any consolation to those who have yet to receive the box, the swap box got *A LOT* bigger when I mailed it out! I give my word to all of you that it really and truly was mailed out on the 8th of December.

keep it deep,

whippersnapper

Just for the record I did not say you had the box for a month, what I said was it has been almost a month sine I MAILED it (Noc 18).

And now back to our scheduled programming.... :)

Whippersnapper thank you for returning my pm's and also letting us know how things were progressing.With it being the holiday season the mail can get very tied up,especailly this close to Christmas.We have a responce on the box and the possible hiding sot on it.At least no one has been terribly injured yet from the dang tiking yet.Maybe the darn thing went off before steve could get his mitts on it .Mayge Tom got it and bang :D Explain that one to the wife.We recieved word about the box so we can go back to the same basic habits.Steve TICK,TICK,TICK,TICKTICK,,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TTICK,ICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICTICK,K,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,TICK,BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Rick tt

Wouldn't it be easier and safer if we just shipped the "ticker" straight to steve?????

I would hate for all those good materials in the swap box to get messed up. :D

BTW My pile is getting bigger. We need to get that box back down to the south for a reload. :P