Fly Tying

Swap box 3

Nothing yet, caught the mail lady yesterday and asked if there was a large smelly box at the post office, she said she hasn't seen anything like that, but would keep an eye out.

If Bud doesn't want to start a new box I will, I got a pile of crap thats been siting on my bench forever for this thing and would like to get it out either way. So I guess it's up to Bud if he wants to send one or me to send one to Fred.

Well....you can fill a box and send it my way Bud. That works for me anyway. :)

19days from Detroit to Grayling....

........and counting.

Sounds like a movie title.

B

O

X

Just a thought! Why dont we all send some stuff to one person (im not going to nominate tt He may have to much on his plate) and start a new box? I have amassed a few things not alot of stuff but a bit. and Im game for new people to get in. It might be easyer this time if fred and maybe john want in that the kzoo allagan contingent not ship the box but just hand deliver it near some water with fish in it ;) Or after the river at a bar with beer in it :headbang:

hey guys this sounds like lots of fun if another box is started i want in on it ive never done this before and i got some extras of all kinds of stuff. so hit me back and let me know somethin!!! :headbang: