Fly Tying
WWKimba

Shoefly Swap - Registration is closed

I will wait to hear if his family will finish or just return flies to tyers. Mine were going out today, but I will hold on to them for now. 

Tight Lines forever Kim

This is a family member posting on behalf of wwKimba. I regret to inform you that he passed away March 19th, 2024. I will be posting more information when it becomes available. If you have any questions/concerns please email [email protected] 

We are willing to attempt to finish this swap minus Kim's. We have been able to locate woodenlegs, trouttramp, psychoprince, fruitrolllup, and vicrider. 

Thank you for posting that. Kim was a favorite member to many of us. He will be greatly missed and I and the board members can only express our sympathy to your family and pray for your strength to carry on and keep him in your memories. The swap flies are a minor thing as he ran many fun and successful swaps on this and other boards. I will post this on this board and send you our board condolences to your email.

Nick Szabo...AKA Vicrider

Very well said Nick. I would second everything you wrote. 
Kim was one of the most enthusiastic members of this forum, ESPECIALLY the fly swaps.

Tim

aka TroutTramp

Very saddened to hear this news this morning. Kims excitement and lighthearted attitude towards fly tying, fly fishing and life in general will be sorely missed. Rest easy and tight lines. 

This is a family member of wwKimba, I am attaching his obituary for anyone that would like to see. 

https://www.donaldlbarberfuneralhome.com/obituary/Kim-Bowman?utm_source=obit-share&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=relationship-bar&utm_content=copy-link