Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

15th Annual Opening Day Swap Flies In the mail

Thank you Niveker!
Rabbithole outed me on a Facebook page giving away my secret Owen’s Corning R15. 

FishingBobNelson

I'm told that GrubHub will be delivering my flies tomorrow. They will be in a taco order secretly stashed after 11:17AM at Primrose Park. They said ominously that you will know where to look.

I screwed up, I don't know where I got Monday April 3. Should have been Monday April 8th. I cut and pasted from last years and forgot to change the date.

FishingBobNelson

You’re not going to  mail my flies back,  and make me get them there next week?

Psychoprince and Niveker's flies arrived Friday. I am picking up jburge's flies Monday and will do my best to get them in the mail as soon as possible.

Picked up jburge's Adams emergers at lunch today. I have all the flies and will sort and mail them as soon as I can. Wife has surgery tomorrow, so it will be a day or two before I get to the PO. Tight Lines and thanks to everyone who joined the swap. This is a great looking set of flies.

Hope the surgery went well,  while I look forward to getting them, no rush on sorting and shipping

18 hours ago, Heff2 said:

Hope the surgery went well,  while I look forward to getting them, no rush on sorting and shipping

+1

Being fortunate enough to live close to the man himself (Bob), we shared some lunch and I picked up a fantastic set of flies. It seems everyone involved in this swap got their flies in early and I was the last guy to the party. But, that meant I was first to see the whole collection and I can most assuredly say, every swapper will be delighted. Thanks again Bob for this annual tradition. Our prayers are with you and your lovely wife.

I am very sorry for the delay in getting the swap in the mail. I have been dealing with the return of my wife's Lymphoma. She was admitted to the hospital this morning for her Chemo.

Anyway thanks for a great swap I hope you have an amazing season on the water.

Tight Lines,

Bob

Tracking info by PM

Bob swaps are nice, but my concerns and prayers are for you and your wife. Hope to make a few casts with friends and relax around a campfire or three, that's being blessed with an amazing season!