Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
DarrellP

Jigs for June swap--it is a go

Jig flies or jigs up to 1/32 oz.  Due May 31st. First 12 to sign up. Send Self addressed envelope and $5 for postage.  Please sign up by May 1.  Mail to:

Dr. Darrell Phillips 

107 Suncrest Place 

Brandon,  MS 39047

1. Vicrider 

2. Woodenlegs RECEIVED 

3. Fruitrollup RECEIVED 

4. chasing tails

Hoping your swap goes better than mine Darrell. I'll get in. Are you looking for beaded jig hooks or crappie type jigs? I'm good with either.

If this doesn't get more people, shall we just send two or three to each person? 

Ok.  Let's send at least two for each participant.  Total of at least 6.  Either the same or 2 different  patterns

Not sure what has happened to all our swappers but mine will go in the mail Monday the 6 sending 12 use as needed

sorry didn’t get to the PO till today 5/7

image.jpg

IMG_5652.jpeg

Sorry guys, very little time for tying this time of year for me, sun up to sun down and then some.

Well, I really want to send some crappie style jigs with poured heads and I know I have dozens of various sizes of jig around here but damned if I can find where I hid them. Been tearing the fish room apart to find them and if I can't in next few days I'll tie some beadhead jigs. I will get them to you and yes, divide up what you get. I never miss a chance to get a Woodenlegs fly for my box, even if I never get a chance to use them.

Ok, I’m in for some Midnight Fire Balanced Leeches and some Fruitrollup.  You can fish these to Trout, Bass, Crappie, and Pike.

If it goes, I'll play. I just had some 1/80oz jig heads delivered today. I'll go with some of my favorite panfish jig flies.