Fly Tying

Ok with all my mite fighting carpel tunnel and arthritis they are done 2 for each participant. First time with UV. They will be in the mail tomorrow. There not perfect but they catch trout, walker river with runoff fast moving water, 2 bookies. 😉

Tightlines 

20240604_125845.jpg

On 6/4/2024 at 3:05 PM, john1962 said:

Ok with all my mite fighting carpel tunnel and arthritis they are done 2 for each participant. First time with UV. They will be in the mail tomorrow. There not perfect but they catch trout, walker river with runoff fast moving water, 2 bookies. 😉

Tightlines 

20240604_125845.jpg

Awesome thanks for joining 

On 5/29/2024 at 9:25 AM, Fruitrollup said:

Some Spanish Bullets and Mil-Spec Perdigon will be in the mail tomorrow. 

IMG_1069.jpeg

Great looking files thanks for joining 

At least mine made it this time. Amazing what the right address will accomplish.

Darrell, I sent a check for some stuff to a member in WA and used the right address. I got his package a couple of weeks ago and my envelope with check was sent same day he mailed package. Both package and envelope went out on the 13th. I was just about to send another check and cancel that one when it showed up at his house today. Nothing near as bad as the package I sent to Australia a few years ago in early December for Christmas Box Swap. We thought it never showed up. Suddenly in February it showed up in perfect condition without a mark or scratch or mark on it indicating any problem. I often wonder how many people have things coming from China that are stuck under the bridge they knocked down?

Nick

Great set in the mail heading for a box. Thanks guys and Woodenleg for the swap.

Excellent set of perdigons - thanks to all and Woodenlegs for hosting. Ended up with a full set even with the limited tiers - 👍