Fly Tying
JTaylor

Parachute swap any takers.....

:scooter: :kicking: :clapping:

Flies are in the mail. Let me know what you guys think as you recieve them. I'd like to get an idea of mail speed (contradiction in terms?). I have thouroughly enjoyed my first time as SM and as soon as I get the other swaps done that I'm in I'd like to host another. It was really impressive to see the whole group laid out when I sorted them. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Spanky

:cheers:

I've hosted some swaps over here in Holland.

Usually I don't make pictures of the whole group, just the selection. But the first swap I hosted gave this:

IPB Image

another pikestreamerswap gave this:

IPB Image

goodies in the mail today :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :punk: great looking flies, thank you everyone :headbang:

majestyja, Jeff

Got mine today as well. Many thanks to all.

I must say, I really envy you Eastern'ers that actually have hatches in these sizes. Must be nice to see your fly clearly without indicator colors tied in.

The good news for me is here in Colorado we often use oversized parachute dries for an indicator top fly then drop the bead-head emerger-du-jour below. The gurus swear that before long I'll actually catch a fish on the top fly as oppsed to just having a really cool indicator but I figure its better than when I get strikes on my yarn indicator and there's no hook to set :ripped:

Anyway, these are impressive patterns gentlemen and I hope you find some use for my miniscule caddis. Think of it as practice on your eyes for when you're 80 :o