Fly Tying
zip

Wet hackle swap

I pm'd everyone my address. If you didnt get it let me know. We are makling an offer on another house tomorrow, so I may be moving before everyone gets their flies in. If I do then I sent the new address to those I havent received yet. Plus the post office will foreward any already in the mail to the new place across town. So if anyone wants to take a vacation this July and see some rodeo action and concerts, we got the Daddy of Em All right here. Big party for a week and a half. If we get the new place tomorrow we'll have about 4,000 square feet and seven bedrooms so if anyone wants a place to stay we got the room.

Mine are flying today ......................

should be with you in about two weeks.

(Takes a long way from the Netherlands)

Thats not a pattern I see very much of any more Ducky. I used the Hornberg a lot in Idaho, what a killer.

Watching the mail Herman. Cant wait to see everyones work.

mine are in the mail-sry i havnt posted in a while iv been busy

Got Shaq's and atroutbum2 flies today. That was fast. Takes two weeks to mail something across state here. It is snowing like hell here and I just got in from work so I'll take a better look at them tomorrow if I can get the time.

Well i finally picked a pattern. My first thought was to tie a GaY fly, that would be a Guinea and Yellow, but after further thought i am going to try something new and go with a GnR, no not Guns n Roses, Guinea n Red.

I hope the work ok as this is the first time i will be tying this pattern.