Fly Tying
day5

Hex Nymph Swap!!!

I live in Grandville and use to work in Holland. May begin working there again in the very near future. Pm me with your phone # if you ever want to get together or head out on the river sometime.

HEy winks ewlmoce in!!

1 D5 Michigan limbata nymph

2 Sage8wt Big Ol No 2 sucka!!!

3 Duckydoty TBD

4 flyfishingwright TBD

5 Herman from holland

6 Winks From the other holland

Well Ill give it another day and Im going to call this swap full Im going to tie 2 flies at this point you may tie one or two they can be the same or they can be different. Im doing the MI limbata and a small brown woven

post-2608-1140006968_thumb.jpg

I PM-ed you (D5) the two patterns I would like to make (don't know their english names).

If I''m correct we ty 7 flies from two patterns, makes 14 flies? No problem with me........

Mmmmmm .... yes or no what a decision. Oh well my dad's side of the family came from Holland so I better jump on this one.

I'm in.

Now I've got to learn a hex pattern.

Spanky

This is one of my tries. Made 8 of them. Now switching to the other pattern...........

IPB Image

IPB Image

1 D5 Michigan limbata nymph

2 Sage8wt Big Ol No 2 sucka!!!

3 Duckydoty TBD

4 flyfishingwright TBD

5 Herman from holland

6 Winks From the other holland

8 Redwings1

9 spanky

Ok the swap is full. 8 flies each and they are do april 15th to me with return postage toe tags and return envelopes. Herman when you fill out you customs form lable the flies as fishing lures. The word flies may get to many looks from customs. If any of you want to do two dffrent flies feel free but you are not obligates in any way. I may it depends on how busy I get at the vice:headbang:

<..>..<..> Herman when you fill out you customs form lable the flies as fishing lures. The word flies may get to many looks from customs. If any of you want to do two dffrent flies feel free but you are not obligates in any way. I may it depends on how busy I get at the vice:headbang:

I've tied the second pattern as well. Not totally as it should be, but I think it will do.

Need an addy, so I can sent them out.

Herman

Herman is a beast at his vice! I thought I had it bad. :j_k: I hope just to tie something nearly as neat because I know that I definitely cannot match your speed.

:headbang:

Spanky

Hey steelie I had closed the swap but If nobody minds Im ok with adding you to the mix. Any objections????

No, no objections. You counted 9 and ty 8 flies. With Steelie we've got 9 tyers and have still 8 flies to ty :)

Good Day,

Ok here we go max 12 tyers any hex bug that you tie!!!

And it really makes you wonder what they are teaching our kids... :hyst:

Sorry, I glossed over the closed message, was looking at the total tiers msgs.

Thanks for letting me participate.

BTW, what's one more fly anyway? :huh:

Steelie

Right.............. now tied 12 of each pattern in case there will be other paticipators (max 3) :rolleyes:

Shipping them tomorrow.............

If the SM will take pictures , I forgot :help: