Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Panfish Swap

No ice here, but it is a bit chilly out. Besides, I won't get to fish anytime soon anyway. I can wait, I guess. The suspense, though, geez..... :P

ok just fo rthe record pickin I offically don't like you any more you and your 89 degrees :ripped: . Just kidding man but I really do not like the cold :crying: . Any who the reason for this post was to see if any one will be posting picks of the flies on here or not.

Steve

I don't have a working camera right now so I can't post pictures yet, but maybe when I get the flies mailed out someone can post some pics :dunno:

Just an update for all who is wondering, I P.M.ed D2E and asked if he sent his flies on the 24th or not. So far he has not got back to me letting me know (in an earlier P.M. he said he did mail them on the 23 or 24 of January :dunno: ) I will wait until Monday night and after that I will divide the set and mail them out.

Justin

Well I guess D2E is a no show and isn't replying to my P.M.s so I will sort tonight and mail the flies out asap.

Thanks to all who entered this was a cool swap to host, watch out panfish!!! :hyst:

Justin

All flies sorted and hitting the mail today!! I returned all the extras since we had 1 no show. Thanks to all who gave extra flies to me, you guy's a re so generous. They will be put to good use. Thanks again let me know when they get there.

Justin

I got mine yesterday. They are fantastic! I might PM a couple of you to see what some of the materials are, if that's ok. You rock :headbang: !!!

Terry

Got'em today. Really nice ties, every one of them! Justin, thanks for hosting another great swap. Gotta take some time off from tying for a bit, been traveling back and forth to DC on bizz, but will still be able to check in on the site. Thanks guys.

Hey Everyone!

Got the flies yesterday and they look SWEEEET! Great job to all and thanks for hosting pickin6ofem.

You rule!

Tim

Mine were in the mail yesterday when I checked it on the way to work. Great job everyone! Thanks for hosting Pickin' and I'm sending the extras that you sent back to me with the frogs.....which by the way are all done!!!! :yahoo: I had a 12 hour nightshift with not much happening so I built all of the frogs and watched a few movies....and they pay me $40/hr. for this???? Anyway frogs will be in the mail on Monday......Kerry