Fly Tying
majestyja

favorite beadhead part II

Majestyja, I put an extra fly in the box for you. If you want to pass it along to Big Todd, so that he can join, that's fine by me. I can't remember if I put in more than one extra or not. It may be only one. But I don't know where everyone else in the process, either. But I just thought I would mention that to you.

BB

I will p.m todd and see if he wants in, if all in flavor it's a go. Pickin and I will make up any missing flies so we all get the same amount

thanks everyone

jeff :headbang:

Jeff I got your message and that's very nice of you guys to offer. If there are no objections I'll definately get in. Thanks Jeff!! :headbang: You guys Rock.

bid todd your in, if flies are already in the mail I'll make sure you get all of your flies.

thanks tyers :headbang:

Thanks Majestyja, I found the basic pattern in "The Fly-Tyer's Bible" by Gathercole. Only mine didn't look quite as full as the one in the book, but it's an enlarged picture, too, so that's got to have some effect. The only change I made was that the only orange dubbing I had was the sparkly stuff, so I just used that, but I thought the results was pretty nice.

Thanks for the kind words.

BB

majestyja...I already sent my dozen. Do this...DO NOT send a fly back to me. Send it to Big Todd. I have some Slim Profiles stockpiled here in California ;)

Thanks. Thom