Fly Tying
oatka

Did the stars just align?

dafack01,

You guys from Kentucky are big spenders; you're gonna spoil your wives.

Before you know it they be a wearin shoes, and want to quit after 7 kids. Next thing you know they be a wanton a new fishin pole, bettern yours. By the time they turn 16 you all find em plum difficult to live with. Then them women folk will go home to daddy, and boy will your uncle be madder than moon shiner with a flat tire in front of the revenue office.

Sorry, Got a colleague from KY, and we always give it to him at our district meetings. Every time he walks in everybody always remarks that he has shoes on. Truth is I'm a bigger redneck hillbilly than he is.

Conehead

PS: The Appalachian Mountains run deep in central PA

I have my fingers crossed for you. Sounds like a great opportunity.

I've had four "real" jobs in my post-collegiate life, and "who I know" played a bigger role than "what I know" in my landing three of them. And that fourth one was an awful job I quit after 8 months!

Thanks for all the support guys! i hope things go well. i plan to read the books i got from the library (if this darn forum stops calling me in from the other room so much) and load Unix on a machine and get some practice in.

in a strange bit of circumstances.....i was at the store tonight trying to get a prescription filled so my son could have his medicine in the morning. well, it was late, i drove farther than normal to get to the 24 hour pharmacy, and when i got there they couldn't run the insurance because BLUE CROSS WAS DOWN!!! this very well could be directly due to one of the servers that i might be supporting....should everything go as i hope!

so, i wrote an email to my friend telling him i could start a week from monday! :lol: